[Open Your Mind] Index du Forum
[Open Your Mind]
Bienvenue Chez Vous

[Open Your Mind] Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Custom Facebook Like Button With Count ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    [Open Your Mind] Index du Forum -> Section créations -> ~Section RPs
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
couredle
Visiteur

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 18:08 (2018)    Sujet du message: Custom Facebook Like Button With Count Répondre en citant

Custom Facebook Like Button With Count
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

shareimprove this answer answered Feb 10 '14 at 16:57 amosmos 659518 Nice update !!!! –ihue Oct 8 '16 at 20:09 add a comment up vote 3 down vote If you're using Facebook's javascript like button (so you can capture like events), here's what we had to do: Due to a change Facebook recently made in the way comment dialogs display, we had to change how we were hiding it. Would you like to answer one of these unanswered questions instead? Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged facebook or ask your own question. Any help is welcome! Reply Neffetz says: May 7, 2012 at 12:38 am Any idea why this might run perfectly localhost, but will not receive the actual numbers on the live site? +1 shows up fine, FB + Twitter show return 0 Reply Tom Kapler says: September 23, 2012 at 4:16 pm This is great, i just wonder, that it would be great to add listener to the send function, so the number would update after user submits its like/share (and the same for the twitter/plus . something like , so we can use it in the templates? I don't know anything about PHPs, hope you help me out with this. Sources also contain layered PSD with the custom Facebook Share button from the examples. shareimprove this answer edited Jun 22 '13 at 0:48 sakibmoon 1,65831529 answered May 2 '13 at 9:24 Rob Quist 3,25911534 add a comment up vote 2 down vote Most of the suggestions are now, no longer valid. Reply Oleg says: November 22, 2011 at 4:58 pm Hi, You can find how to made custom Tweet, Google +1 and Facebook buttons in our latest post: Reply Majkel Dzordan says: November 17, 2011 at 7:44 pm Nice blog, thanks for sharing Smile Reply Joe says: January 30, 2012 at 5:32 pm Amazing post! But can you please tell me how to call this into my php template? Or how to post the button where i want in my template? Thank you very much! Reply CirujanaGrafica says: February 10, 2012 at 2:41 pm Hi! great snippet, it works perfect but the time it gets to load. It has known security flaws and may not display all features of this and other websites. For instance, any articles' URL should start with: I assume you are here most likely to look for one of my recipes, see what I do, or just know a little more about me. Ja, und zwar ganz easy und ohne dass du zustzliche Plugins installieren musst! Einfach den Code hier generieren.. This way we can make different designs for the button. Je mehr, desto besser! Also: schnell Deinen eigenen Gefllt mir Button einfgen und noch mehr Fans sammeln! . Your last resort would be just to start from scratch by searching my site. I tried the same CSS rule without !important before asking the question without success, and adding !important doesn't seem to change anything. Email Sign Up or sign in with Google Facebook Facebook Like-Button - hide count? Ask Question up vote 72 down vote favorite 27 In the setup dialog for the Like-Button, there are only two options for layout: Dead link - Alternative 1 Dead link - Alternative 2 Unfortunately, the numbers for the website of my employer is nowhere near 22'000, so the powers that be have decided that we should not show the number of "likes" until said number is a little more in our favour. Stack Overflow works best with JavaScript enabled .. Required fields are marked * . Join Stack Overflow to learn, share knowledge, and build your career. Falls du ein Content-Management-System wie z.B. Can we convert that shortcode into a php calling?. Olegnax What is olegnax Our products Cool blog Say hello Need Help? Search for: Blog Custom Share button for Facebook Posted on May 27, 2011 by Oleg Sometimes we need to change look of standard elements to make them fit well in site design. Now add the styles in our theme for this, add the following code in your functions.php: This way style will be added for all front-end pages. It works for the HTML5 Version of the like button and only uses css to hide the count box. Brauer Apr 27 '12 at 2:41 show 1 more comment up vote 42 down vote Accepted answer is good, but be careful with multilingual pages. You'll get something similar to this; Now lets wrap a div around there. Any pointers? I would greatly appreciate it. rev2018.1.8.28313 . Custom Share button design for Facebook Create customshare.css and add following styles for your buttons: a.shareCircle, a.shareTxt { text-decoration:none; display:block; } a.shareCircle { width:146px; height:146px; background:url(shareCircle.png) no-repeat 0 0; } a.shareTxt { width:125px; height:75px; background:url(shareTxt.png) no-repeat 0 0; } a.shareCircle strong, a.shareTxt strong { display:none } a.shareCircle span, a.shareTxt span { font:12px/12px Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; padding:6px; -webkit-border-radius: 5px; -moz-border-radius: 5px; border-radius: 5px; min-width:14px; display:inline-block; text-align:center; position:absolute; } a.shareCircle span { margin:12px 0 0 107px; background:#000; color:#fff } a.shareTxt span { margin:1px 0 0 98px; background:#fe33a5; color:#fff } a.shareCircle:hover, a.shareTxt:hover { background-position:0 100% } a.shareCircle:hover span { background:#fff; color:#2b2b2b; } a.shareTxt:hover span { background:#000; color:#fff; } In our example we save customshare.css in customshare folder at the root of current theme (/wp-content/themes/yourcurrenttheme/customshare/). shareimprove this answer answered Jul 15 '11 at 13:32 Bondt 688918 1 exactly, I cannot use the answer for my website –David Wong Nov 12 '11 at 20:39 add a comment up vote 11 down vote Just encompass the iframe in a div set the width to the width of button, set overflow to hidden i.e. Let me know how this works out for you and if there are any problems that you are facing. Stack Overflow Questions Developer Jobs Tags Users current community help chat Stack Overflow Meta Stack Overflow your communities Sign up or log in to customize your list 5a02188284
download facebookapp for javaquick free way to hack facebookfacebook apps for youtubemobile.de app f r facebookmrtv sport forum satelit facebookhow to hide likes on facebook timelinegmail facebook blockultimate facebook password hacker v.1how i want to block my facebook accountt l charger facebook video call plugin

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 18:08 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    [Open Your Mind] Index du Forum -> Section créations -> ~Section RPs Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Flowers of Evil © theme by larme d'ange 2006